Decorative Pillow

I know... I know... This is pretty done and maybe even approaching over-done status.
But it's cute.
It's easy.
And it's newlywed-tastic.
--And a great wedding gift idea!



My favorite combination.

We made this using Microsoft Powepoint.

1. Use the bracket shape.
2. Inert desired text (his hers)
3. Print on T-Shirt Transfer Paper
4.Cut out close to wording and shape
5.Use desired pillow case (white works the best)
6. Use highest heat setting - no steam

I made these so our cooties wont touch anymore. I mean, I got the shot in third grade, but I never got the booster in 5th. That and they're cute. In my humble 'This is mine and this is yours --Cory that's not yours and that's not what you think it is--- stop you're going to hurt yourself' opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment